So this was our last week to do stuff before we left on vacation for a month. So we didn't do anything too complicated or fancy. Sadie and I made Jello roll-ups. I found the recipe here. They were easy to make but they didn't turn out the way the recipe said. You were supposed to get 2 distinct layers in the rolls but we didn't. They still tasted good though and Sadie had fun making them.
Mixing up the ingredients.
All mixed and ready to be refrigerated.
Rolled up and ready to cut.
They are supposed to have a separate marshmallow layer but we didn't have one. I don't know what I did wrong. Maybe I cooked the marshmallow too long in the microwave. Who knows.
Later that week we make Flubber. I have made it with Sadie before and she requested that we make it again. This time Ian got to help. He really liked helping. They both really liked playing with it. The great thing about Flubber is that it seems to keep for a long time. You just keep it in a Ziploc bag and it seems to last forever. It is a fun and easy thing to make.
Mixing up the glue and water.
All ready to stretch and play with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment