Thursday, August 29, 2013

Our last day :(


 This picture is from our last day.  Our flight left in the afternoon so we got up and got ready to go.  I wanted just one last picture on the swing that we worked so hard on making for my Mom.  It is not a great picture but it works.  It was such a wonderful trip.  I loved every minute of it and I know Sadie and Ian loved it even more than me.  They loved being able to have so many people want to play with them.  I loved that so many people wanted to play with them.  It gave me a nice break.  The weather was perfect the whole time we were there.  I wish we could visit more often and we will do our best to try to.  I love my family so much and I am so glad that I could spend that month with them and I am so glad that my kids got to spend so much time with them too.  I am grateful for my knowledge that families are forever.  I wouldn't want to spend eternity with anyone else.  I am so looking forward to the next time that we can get together and to be able to see how are family has grown and changed.  I wouldn't trade anything for this experience.  Well back to Texas we go.  We love and miss everyone a ton!!


No comments:

Post a Comment