For as long as I can remember our family has been going to Robinswood Park. Until I was about 12 we lived in a house within walking distance of the park. We probably went there everyday. So whenever I come home to visit we always end up going to this park. It is a lot of fun and it brings back a lot of memories. We decided to go there after my dad got off of work so that we could go play and have dinner. Sadie was very excited to go. She is excited to go to any park, but this one had lots of ducks so she really likes that. It was a nice evening it spend with the family.
Sadie wanted her picture taken in her little house.
Going down the slide. Sometimes he likes to pose for pictures. It is rare, but cute.
I can't believe that Ian liked this toy. You sit in it and it spins and the more you try to get out of it and make it stop it just makes you spin faster. I hate it but he loved it.
Watching the ducks.
What a pretty girl!
Dinner time!
No comments:
Post a Comment