Ian just loves trucks so I knew we had to do a truck party for him. It was fun trying to find all of the ideas to use for his party. All of Noah's family was able to make it so that was fun. The cousins got to play together and have some fun. I think it turned out pretty good. Ian sure loved it. That little boy just loves his trucks and he loves chocolate so it was a good combination.
Here is the whole table set up.
We had Tire Sandwiches. I tried to find a truck cookie cutter but I couldn't find one. The circle ones were PB&J and the other ones were ham and cheese. They were tasty.
What is a truck party without some dirt? The fill dirt cups were a big hit. Pudding and Oreos, Yum.
One of Ian's favorite candies is Reeses Pieces. The color of them fit in perfect for the party.
For the Cool Off station we had lemonade to drink. I just love paper straws. They always look so cute.
Ian loves Oreos too so we had a chocolate Oreo cake. It was really good. I found the recipe here. It was pretty easy to make.
We also ate Bugles for our pylons.
For the games at the party we had a road that we put on the floor with Masking tape. The kids really liked it.
Our Construction Zone had some blocks to build with.
The Birthday boy!
Yum! Dirt!
After cake and stuff, Ian opened presents.
A fire truck from Grandma and Grandpa Craig.
Another fire truck from Uncle Scott and family. He plays with both of these trucks pretty much all day everyday. He loves fire trucks too.
A Sit N Spin from Aunt Kris and family. It took him a few days to figure out how to work it but now he just loves to spin and spin.
And some ABC stacking blocks from Aunt Wendi and family. He loves to stack them up high and then knock them over of course.
It was a wonderful party!
You are such a cute mom.
ReplyDelete