Friday, June 26, 2015

Week 3: Father's Day and Babysitting

This year for Father's Day I had no idea of what to do.  Usually I can find some ideas on Pinterest but I had just been so busy with vacations and stuff that I just didn't have time.  I finally did find some stuff to do and I think it turned out cute.  Noah has been needed a new picture for his desk at work of the kids.  The one his has is from when Sadie was like 1 years old.  It was time.  I had the kids come up with something to finish the sentence " I love Daddy because..."  Their answers were great!  They even sat still for pictures.  Even Ian!!  I think the final product turned out great!  We also made him a basket with different treats in it.  We didn't really do any other activities that week because later that week we also left for Southlake to help watch a family's kids while the parents were out of town.  Sadie and Ian had a lot of fun.  We did a lot of swimming and driving kids to camps and practices and Ian did a lot of bouncing on the trampoline.  The kids were great and we had a great time.  Now I am just ready to be home for awhile.






Noah's Father's day gifts



 This is the only picture I got from watching that family.  The kids were in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment