This was our last day in the cabin. We had to check out by 11 am so we got up and had our last breakfast on the deck and then packed up to head home. The kids were so sad to leave. I was too. Ian and Sadie actually started crying on the way home because they said they had so much fun and didn't want to go home. I am so glad that they had so much fun. I remember doing trips like this when I was little and I want my kids to have fun memories like that too. So hopefully we will be doing this again sometime. In fact I plan on doing it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NC has mountains (and beaches, but you may want to skip those at present). Come and visit! We'll meet you!
ReplyDeleteThat would be so much fun! You should come visit us too! We don't have mountains or beaches but hey it is Texas, so it is awesome all by itself.
DeleteThat would be so much fun! You should come visit us too! We don't have mountains or beaches but hey it is Texas, so it is awesome all by itself.
Delete