Monday, June 8, 2015

Week 1: Park and Pickles (and trip, coming in next post)

This is our first full week of no school.  I am trying to do like I have done in summers in the past and have a good schedule.  We are doing baking and crafts and learning together.  We also started reading "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" together.  Hopefully this will be a fun summer.  This week we made pickles from the cucumbers from our garden and went to the park to play in the water.  We also went on a little trip that will come in the next post.


These are the pickles we made with the cucumbers from our garden.  I tried a refrigerator pickle recipe so we will see how they turn out.  Too bad we have to wait 2 weeks to find out.


Playing at the splash pad at Celebration Park.  It is finally getting sunny again and the rain is stopping so we can get outside and play.



No comments:

Post a Comment