Friday, June 12, 2015

Our trip: Day 3

On our third day after breakfast we decided to go play some miniature golf.  Noah and I both love playing and a we hoped that the kids would too.  After driving around forever we finally found it.  It wasn't the best place but the kids didn't know any different.  Ian was very ready to play.  Sadie was not too sure about it.  I think because she was struggling to play it so she decided that she didn't want to play.  Eventually she really liked it though, although she did almost hit Ian in the head with her club several times.  It was a little hot outside but the course was mostly in the shade.  I had a lot of fun playing it though.  After golf we headed back to the cabin for lunch.  We ate outside again of course.  After lunch we headed back into town to find a little ice cream place.  It was a really cute place and they had good ice cream.  The only downside was that it was located next to a much nicer miniature golf place!  Oh well, now we know for next time.  Sadie kept telling me how much fun she had playing golf.  I just thought it was funny considering how much she seemed to not like it while we were playing.  Oh, well.  After ice cream we went back to the cabin to swim in the hot tub some more.  They swam again for a good while until dinner.  We had a really yummy dinner outside again.  After dinner we snuggled up on the couches and watched a movie together.  I even made some more s'mores in the oven.  Then it was time for more showers and bed.


Teaching Ian how to putt the ball.








Lunch on the deck.


I set up the camera so we could have a family picture.



Getting some ice cream.





We eventually had to put Ian's ice cream in a bowl.  He was not doing good with the cone.


But then he decided to paint his face with ice cream.



This is our road back to the cabin.  It was so pretty out there.



All ready for some more swim time!








Our last dinner on the deck. 


Time for a family movie night.

No comments:

Post a Comment