Sunday, March 15, 2015

What? More Snow?

So after ice and ice and snow last week, we woke up to this a few days later.  We probably got about 3 inches of snow!  School of course was cancelled.  This was really good snowball making snow too.  As soon as they could the kids got ready to go outside and play in it.  Luckily this time it was sunny outside so although it was still really cold out it didn't feel so bad.  Sadie and Ian were able to play outside a lot longer than last week and I didn't freeze to death after 2 minutes.  They were able to make 2 snowmen each this time.  We even got carrots for their noses.  I had to do everything I could to keep Ian from eating his carrot before he put it on his snowman.  As soon as I got a picture of his snowman with the carrot he ripped it out and ate it.  I guess he was hungry.  They had a lot of fun playing and making snow angels.  After playing we went inside and got warm and had some tasty tomato soup and grilled cheese for lunch and then cuddled up on the couch for a movie.  It was a great day.  The snow was pretty much melted by the end of the day so it was good we got out in the morning.



Starting to make their first snowman.
 




Putting on his body.
 

Now his head.
 

Ian's snowman, he has a hat on.
 

Sadie's snowman, right before Ian decided to kick it over.
 





Starting on snowman number two.
 



 

Before we went in Ian had to make one last snow angel.
 

Time for lunch and a movie.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment