Sunday, March 1, 2015

Day 2 of Ice

So the ice didn't melt and there was still no school on Tuesday.  Now what do I do?  Well I figured we should do something fun for lunch again.  I found a recipe for Pizza puffs here.  So we made them.  They were so good.  I highly recommend making them.  The kids really loved them too.  After we mixed them up and baked them we ate them while watching a movie of course.  Later that day the kids did some water color painting and then we made a fort for them to read in.  There was not much reading going on inside the fort but at least it kept them occupied.  Now I really hope that there is school tomorrow.  I don't think I can come up with more ideas.




Yummy pizza puffs.
 



A little painting.
 

Playing in the fort.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment