Sunday, March 1, 2015

Valentine's Day

So I don't have very many pictures from Valentine's Day.  The Sunday before Noah got really sick and then a few days later Ian got sick and then of course I got really sick.  One of the days I was sick was Valentine's Day.  I made sure to put out the kids Valentine's the night before but none of the other things I had planned every happened.  I spent the day laying on the couch and sleeping or watching "Friends."  I felt bad for the kids but they didn't seem to care.  They got Valentine's on the table and Daddy took them to McDonald's for dinner.  They couldn't have asked for a better day.  Oh well.  After I started feeling better I made the cupcakes that I had planned on making for Valentine's Day and I got around to taking a picture of Sadie's Valentine's box.


This is the treat that Sadie made for her teachers at school.


These are the cupcakes.  They tasted good but the frosting under the chocolate did not turn out right so they were kind of a bust.

This is Sadie's cute Valentine's box.  She had a lot of fun at school having a party with her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment