Ian found this stick and said that it would make a good snowman arm.
Sunday, March 1, 2015
Now SNOW???
Well I guess praying for the ice to go away only brought us 2 inches of snow on Friday! Well at least school wasn't cancelled this time. It snowed all day but the roads stayed just wet so school went on as normal. I told the kids that they could play in it after school. They were a little excited. We don't get that much snow in Texas. Just before dinner we went outside to play. I was ready to go back inside after about 1 minute. It was so cold out. They played for a good while. The snow was to dry to make a snowman. Well the kids couldn't make one and I was not sticking my hands in the snow to try to make one. All Ian wanted to do was make snowballs and a snow angel. He was just loving all the snow. Sadie was first to want to go back in. A little bit after that I had to drag Ian inside so he wouldn't freeze. He did not want to go inside. He wanted to keep playing. He kept telling me that he wasn't cold. They just loved the snow! Lets just say that I am more than ready for Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












Looks like you've all been having fun! I love how you are so creative with your kids.
ReplyDelete