Saturday, January 10, 2015

Halloween

Have I ever said how much I love Halloween!!  Well I do.  It was a really great day.  It actually landed on a Friday this year so that was nice.  Noah also took a half day at work so that makes it easier to get places on time.  While Sadie was at school having fun at her Character Ball Ian and I had a special Halloween lunch.  Halloween mac n cheese and a spider sandwich.  He thought it was pretty neat.  We then had our traditional dinner of mummy dogs and witches brew.  The kids were too excited to eat.  They just wanted to put on their costumes and go out.  After dinner the kids put on their costumes and we headed over to the church for Trunk or Treat.  Luckily it wasn't too cold this year.  It was a little chilly out but they were fine without coats.  Ian was really into it this year and that kid loves candy.  I manned the trunk while Noah took them around this year.  I just love handing out the candy and watching the kids come by.  After that we went home and ate some candy and then the kids and I headed out to the neighborhood.  We were only going to do our street and come home but Sadie and Ian wanted to keep going.  It was starting to get pretty cold out but they wanted more.  Usually Sadie is done after one house but she had energy this year.  We went down several more streets.  They didn't want to stop.  We finally made it back to our house for more candy and to get ready for bed.  Of course they didn't want to go to bed but I knew they were tired.  We had to turn out our porch light just to get them to stay away from the door.  Sadie was ready to had out candy every time the bell rang.  We will have to see if they have energy like this next year.


Ian with is Halloween lunch.
 

Dinner time!
 

Witch fingers.

Mummy dogs
 

Teeth
 

Spider web soup
 


My little Elsa
 


Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates
 


Sadie posing at Trunk or Treat.
 




Back at home ready to hit the neighborhood.
 



What a Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment