We continued our annual tradition of a family Halloween party this year. We were missing Wendi and her family but Noah's parents, and his brother Scott and his family were all able to make it. We held it on the Saturday October 25th . It was the Saturday before Halloween. I always love planning these parties. It is fun to come up with fun food and games. This year we just did sweet treats to eat. You can never have too many treats. We also played a few games. I have decided that I need to come up with games for bigger kids. They are all getting older. Everyone had fun and plenty to eat. I think Sadie and Ian were most excited to wear their costumes. I decided to just buy costumes instead of make them this year. That was a great decision. They really loved their costumes. Well here are some pictures from the day.
My beautiful Elsa and Jake the pirate.
We had ghost bowling.
They had to crawl under the web to collect letters to spell a word.
These were their goodie bags.
They had to guess the number of candy corns. I am pretty sure that Sam won and he had half the jar eaten before they left.
They also made some cute paper plate crafts.
And of course there was food.
These are just some pictures of the kids playing the games.
Overall I think everyone had a great time. Now to start planning for next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment