I always love Easter and this year it was a nice one. I got up and baked cinnamon rolls, and bacon, and eggs. Yum! The kids were very excited to do their Easter egg hunt and to see what the Easter bunny brought for them. He brought them some candy and a toothbrush. They LOVE their new toothbrushes. Now they want to brush their teeth all of the time. After breakfast and the egg hunt we got ready for church. We only stayed for sacrament meeting and then we headed over to Noah's sister Kris' house for dinner. All of the family that lives here was at her house. It is always nice to see everyone and the cousins love playing together. We at dinner and then Noah's mom put together a little egg hunt for the grandkids in the front yard. We had dessert and then headed home. It was a wonderful day.
Sadie's basket.
Noah's basket
Ian's basket.
My basket. I only put a little bit of candy in by basket this year. Otherwise I end up eating it all.
Ian was all ready for his egg hunt.
Cinnamon rolls!!
Sadie in her Easter Sunday clothes.
I lucked out and Ian stood still for a picture.
Egg hunt with the cousins!
No comments:
Post a Comment