Thursday, April 24, 2014

Bluebonnets!!!!

So for the almost 10 years that we have lived in Texas I have wanted to take pictures in the bluebonnets.  This year we finally did it.  We drove down to Ennis where they actually have a bluebonnet trail that you can drive through.  It was gorgeous.  At the end of the drive we stopped at a 13 acre field just full of bluebonnets!  It was so pretty.  We got out of course and took some pictures.  I wish it had been a little more overcast out but I think the pictures still turned out good.  Now I can't wait to go back next year!


As soon as Sadie stepped out of the car she posed by the fence and told me to take her picture.
 

It was really hard to get Ian to take a picture.  All he wanted to do was run around and pick all of the flowers. 





I really love this picture of Sadie.  Sadie kept telling me where to take her picture.
 














Look at all of those bluebonnets!
 




After the bluebonnets, we went into town and got some kolaches.  They were yummy!




This is Ian trying to wait patiently for his lunch at McDonald's.  After lunch we headed home.  I was hoping they would both fall asleep on the way home, but they didn't.  Oh well.  Maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment