About a week or so ago, our playgroup took a trip to the Fort Worth Zoo. There were several people in our group that had never been before. I have been many times but I always love going. It is one of my favorite zoos. We left early in the morning and arrived when they opened. Ian just loved it. They had a special exhibit of big bug robot statues. They were pretty cool. When I asked Ian what his favorite animal that he saw was, he said "Giraffes!" There was one point when we were in the reptile house and there was an animal sound over the speaker and Ian just got super scared. He just started shaking. I have never seen him like that. He loved all the other animals though. In the other reptile house Ian was also a little scared until he realized that all of the lizards and snakes were behind glass. Then he loved looking at them. He even got to pet one of the snakes. The weather was perfect and it was so nice to go with friends. I can't wait to go back.
My cool dude!
"What is your wingspan Ian?"
This was one of the giant bug robot things. They made noise and moved and everything. There was even one that squirt out water.
The giraffes.
I think he liked the fish too.
No comments:
Post a Comment