Monday, April 7, 2014

Grandma and Grandpa Barrett Visit

It was so nice to have my parents come and visit for Sadie's baptism.  They were only here for a few days but it was really nice.  Sadie and Ian just loved having them here.  They still ask me when they are coming back to visit us.  While they were here we went to the park across the street from us to feed the ducks.  There are some really big geese too.  Some of them are almost as big as Ian.  We walked around the park and played on the toys.  It was just a beautiful day out.  Also while my parents were here we went out to dinner and they took the kids to the park while I ran some errands.  I wish they could have stayed longer but it was nice to have them here for a few days.

Feeding the ducks.







Ian kept scaring me. I thought for sure he would run and fall right into the water.
 




Sadie showing that goose her stuff.
 


This is a picture of the kids on their date with Grandma and Grandpa at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment