These are the little treats I made for Sadie's teachers. I found the recipe here. It was so yummy! It actually makes a ton of popcorn. I ended up having Noah take the leftover to his group at work so I wouldn't eat it all.
For breakfast they had pink, heart shaped pancakes.
We also had our traditional heart shaped pizza for dinner. I usually make individual heart pizzas but this year I just did one big one.
My little Valentines!
On another note, my children are weird....
One night after dinner was done, Ian pulled the bowl of dip over to himself and just started eating it by the spoonful. I guess it tasted good.
Sadie then decided to pull the bowl of tomato salad over to herself and just eat it right out of the bowl. See I told you my kids were weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment