Sunday, June 22, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Week

 During Teacher Appreciation week I try to do something nice for Sadie's teachers.  This year it was hard to come up with ideas because  I had three people to think of and one was a boy.  It is easy to come up with ideas that girls would like but to come up with something that both a boy and a girl teacher would like is harder.  I didn't get a picture of the things Sadie did every day but here are a couple of them. 


This was the first day.  A pencil bouquet.  I didn't get a picture of day 2.  Sadie drew her teachers a picture and made them a bracelet with her Rainbow loom.
 

Day 3 I did a little breakfast bucket with a banana, muffin and a yogurt in it.
 

Day 4 was hand soap for the best teachers around!  The last day they got a bag of chocolate.  Teachers always work so hard and I hope that they felt appreciated for all that they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment