This week we made French bread. I found the recipe here. We were having spaghetti for dinner so I thought this would be fun to make. It was really easy to make and it tasted really good. I ended up using it to make garlic bread to go with our dinner. It was so tasty! Sadie and Ian had fun making it and eating it too.
They have to watch the yeast "burp."
It made the house smell really good too. Next time I think I will double the recipe and make 2 loaves.
For our craft this week, Ian did some watercolor painting while Sadie and I tried to make friendship bracelets. Sadie had gotten a bracelet kit the other day and so we decided to try to make one of them. The directions were so confusing! It took us forever to figure out what we were supposed to do and by the time we figured it out, it was time for lunch. We still haven't finished a bracelet yet.


Ian's painting of Lightning McQueen.
Doesn't that look confusing?



No comments:
Post a Comment