I can not believe that Ian is 4 already! He is growing too fast. Ian still loves trucks, and all things boy. He loves watching videos on the tablet of trucks or monster trucks or super heroes. He says that when he grows up he wants to be a super hero. He wants to have big muscles and be able to fly. He also is still my cuddly boy. Sometimes he says to me "I need a Mommy hug." He will keep going and going and going until you make him stop. He used to be my kid that slept in but now he wakes up early with Sadie and I find them sitting on the desk chair watching videos. Sadie has the head phones on with the volume all the way up so she can hear it and that way Ian hears it too. It is so cute. I think Ian could watch videos or shows all day long. He also likes to play in the water and with his friends. He makes a friend with anyone he meets. He still loves to play with Sadie. Usually they play together really well. He also has a great memory. He is always repeating lines from movies or shows. I think he gets that from his Dad. This kid also loves to bounce and jump and run. He is also very much in love with CHOCOLATE. I think he could eat it 3 meals a day. In fact we did for his birthday. He wanted chocolate covered donuts with sprinkles for his birthday breakfast. He then headed off to the bounce house for his date with Dad. Then he had Chinese food for lunch. Sadie and I went to the pool to swim with our friends while they were gone. For dinner Ian chose chocolate chip pancakes, strawberries, eggs and chocolate milk. Then he wanted chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream for dessert. He really loves his sweets. After dinner we opened presents. He was so excited to open them. He had been counting down for days. Every present he opened he said "this is what I always wanted!" He just loves every thing! I can't imagine life without this sweet boy. Happy Birthday Ian!!
Ian actually wanted me to take his picture, which is rare, so I took advantage of it.
Donuts for breakfast.
Dinner time!
Time for presents
And then cake.




No comments:
Post a Comment