Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Week 5: Oreo Milkshakes

This week was going to be another long week with birthdays, anniversaries and parties and fun.  We did still manage to work in some of our regular stuff.  We played at the park, continued reading "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," played outside, learned about Dolphins, and made Oreo Milkshakes.  The milk shakes were soooo good!  I found the recipe here.  It was super easy to make and the kids loved them.  You really just need Oreos, ice cream and milk.  We mixed them up after playing out in the hot sun and before lunch.  They were able to drink them with their lunch.  I think they had fun making them.  We also had Ian's 4th birthday and his birthday party.  I will put those in a separate post.  It was also Noah's and my 14th wedding anniversary.  I can't believe it has been that long already.  We were able to get a babysitter and go out to dinner and then I drug him to Michael's to find stuff for Ian's party.  Even if he didn't like going to Michael's it was still fun to be out without children.  Overall it was a really busy week but it was fun!


Ready to make some milk shakes.  Ian had a hard time not eating all of the Oreo's before we made the shakes.  That kid just loves chocolate.




Add a little Cool Whip and they are done!




No comments:

Post a Comment