Sunday, July 12, 2015

Week 6: Oatmeal Muffins and Silly Putty

This week for our baking project we made Oatmeal chocolate chip muffins.  I found the recipe here.  They were easy to make and we had all of the ingredients on hand so that is always nice.  They tasted really good too.  And as you will see in a later picture the batter tasted good too.  Ian just can not leave a spatula covered in batter alone.  I wonder where he gets that? Haha! The kids really liked them and I did too.  I am sure we will make them again.



Mixing all of the ingredients.




There is that Ian licking the spatula.





This week we also made Silly Putty.  It was super easy to mix together.  I found the idea here.  I did have to add more cornstarch than it said just so it wouldn't be so sticky.  They played with it for a little while but then got tired of it.  It doesn't make very much so I doubled the recipe to make two small balls worth of silly putty.  This wasn't my favorite but oh well, the kids still had fun.











Sadie made a snowman.



Ian made a tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment