This week was a super crazy week. As the PTO Treasurer, I was in charge of the school fundraiser this week and everything had to be turned in and counted and money deposited etc. We did however have time to set up Ian's new big boy bed! It was General Conference weekend so we did it in between sessions on Sunday. He just loves his new bed. He looks so grown up in it. So far he has stayed in it all night. I am sure that won't last.
We only had time for a craft this week. We made these little Pom Pom bats. Since it is October now I figured it was time for a bat craft. I got the idea here. I don't have a pom pom maker so I just bought some. They still turned out cute. Ian has them sitting on his window sill. He says they are his Halloween decorations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are adorable!!!
ReplyDelete