Sunday, October 26, 2014

Week of Sept. 15-19

This week for our cooking project we made homemade strawberry fruit roll-ups.  I found the recipe here.  They were super easy to make.  The only problem was that they took FOREVER to dry out in the oven.  The recipe said it took only 3 hours but I had them in that oven almost all day and it was still soft in the middle.  Oh well.  They tasted great though.  The kids didn't really like them but I did.
 





This is just a picture of Ian when he made a little pretend train with some cardboard.  He had to take all of his friends for a ride.
 


For our craft we made a wooden airplane.  Ian saw this one on Pinterest too.  He said he wanted to make it.  I found the idea here.    He loved making it.  I just had him color it with markers instead of paint it because then he wouldn't have to wait for it to dry to play with it like he did his rocket ship.  He played with the airplane until he broke it.  
 





No comments:

Post a Comment