One of the crafts we did was make these paper plate dinosaurs. I got the idea here. Ian really liked making it. I had all of the pieces already cut out. All he had to do was glue. He loves to glue. He loves to color too. I think they turned out cute. He played with them for a little while but as with most boys he moved on to other things later.
The next week we got to do a little baking. We made some Pizza rolls for lunches. I have made these before but this time I used my own pizza crust recipe. They turned out way better! I got the recipe here. Ian loves helping me cook. He also loves taste testing everything along the way. He will just stick his finger into a bowl of ingredients and taste it. Even if it is a pile of flour. He will then tell me if it is good or not. If it is a pile of sugar it is hard for me to keep his little fingers out if it. He is my little sugar baby. With this recipe he just wanted to keep eating the cheese.
He is mixing in the yeast and watching it "burp."
All warm out of the oven. I just let them cool and then I put them in a freezer bag and pop them in the freezer. I just pull a couple out in the morning and put them in Sadie's lunch. They are thawed by lunch.
Ian has been looking on Pinterest with me and this was a project that he saw and wanted to make. It was a toilet paper rocket ship. I found the idea here. The website is in another language. She just have to translate the page. It was easy to make and he played with it for a long time. He loved painting it. I think Ian could paint all day. He had to make sure that every part was painted before he was done.
He already had his guys ready to go for their rocket ship ride.
He took his friends for a ride. He loved playing with it. He actually played with it for days especially after he found some other little action figures that fit better into the rocket.
No comments:
Post a Comment