This week for baking we made Pumpkin Oat balls. I found the recipe here. They were easy to make but they tasted horrible. It was just like dry oatmeal. I have made other oat balls that were much better. These were just not good. No one liked them. We ended up throwing them all away. I guess you just live and learn. Next time we will make the good ones.
He is always so ready to help.
This week for our craft we made NINJAS. Ian was so excited to make these. The idea came from here. They were simple to make, just wooden balls, straws and pipe cleaners. Ian still plays with these. I made the faces and helped put them together. We had to make swords for each of them too. Ian even picked out some colors to make one for Sadie. I thought that was nice. She didn't think they were as cool as Ian did. It is the thought that counts.
Sadie's Ninja.
No comments:
Post a Comment