Sunday, October 26, 2014

First Day of 3rd Grade

Yes, I know that I am way behind on the blog, but I am determined to get caught up.  This is Sadie on her first day of 3rd grade.  She is just growing up too fast.  She was so excited to start school.  I walked her to class for the first 2 days and then she wanted to go on her own.  I was worried that she wouldn't find her class because it is in a different part of the school than she was used to but she just kept telling me that she could find it.  She did just fine of course.  Her teachers this year are Mrs. Glidden and Mrs. Prassas.  They are both really great teachers.  Mrs. Prassas has a pet tarantula named Fuzzy.  Sadie loves it.  I know she will do great this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment