Sitting at the fountain while Daddy buys tickets.
All ready to be Little Hands on the farm. Ian really enjoyed it this year.
Picking some peaches and watering the trees.
Getting some eggs from the chickens.
Planting some vegetable seeds.
My little farmers.
At the end you get to ride a little tractor to feed the animals. Sadie has gotten to big to ride. She was a little sad about that, but Ian had fun.
Next we fed the goats, and more goats, and more goats.
It was cute to watch Ian feed them. Every once in awhile I would see him just stick his hand in and rub the goats ears. It was so cute. I think they could have stayed here all day.
Reaching out to rub the little goat's chin.
Cute baby pigs.
At Sadie's request we took this picture. I don't think Ian wanted to take the picture.
These are the hatching little chicks.
My little tractor riders. We found one big enough for Sadie to ride on.
This was the butter sculpture this year. Some running stallions.
Patiently waiting for Daddy to come back with lunch.
We all had corn dogs except for Sadie. She wanted a burger this year.
This is my favorite fried treat, Fried Cookie Dough. It doesn't get much better than this. Trust me I have tried a few fried treats at the Fair.
Our final stop, riding the carousel. Sadie loved it, Ian was not too sure about it this year. He looked so sad riding it. I think he was holding on for dear life. He told me after he got off that it was too scary.
On our way out we had some extra tickets so we sat in the shade and had a slurpee. Yum! What a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment