Ian breaking up the bread.
We had hotdogs, broccoli, apples, bread, and carrots to dip in the cheese. Everything was eaten up.
For our craft this week they made little chenille dogs. I found these little craft kits at JoAnn's for 70% off so I picked up a couple. They were a little tricky to put together but they still liked making them. They played with them the rest of the afternoon.
Sadie and Ian with their finished puppies.
This week we also made some Koolaid playdough. It was super easy to make and smelled awesome. I used this recipe. It worked great. It called for 2 tablespoons of cream of tarter per batch but it worked just fine with 2 teaspoons per batch. The kids LOVED the playdough. They made a huge mess with it but it entertained them for 2 solid hours. I was able to get the bathrooms cleaned without interruption. It was AMAZING! I think they would have played longer if I hadn't interrupted them and asked them if they wanted to play in the pool. I highly recommend making this recipe.
We made 3 colors, blue...
purple...
and green. I told them to not mix colors but since they were playing so good, I didn't care that it was all over everything and all the colors were mixed together. I just waited for the little pieces to dry and then I swept them up.
No comments:
Post a Comment