This week for our cooking/ baking we made Cinnamon Raisin Bagels. I used this recipe. I think they turned out good but they didn't really rise very good so they were kind of thin but they really tasted good. I think I need to work on making them look prettier though. Sadie really enjoyed making them.
Shaping the bagels.
All ready to go in the oven.
Yummy!
For our craft this week we just went to Michaels and I let Sadie and Ian pick out something to paint. They picked lizards and monkey masks. That is a weird combination. Sadie painted hers while Ian took a nap. When Ian got up from his nap Sadie helped him paint his.
Sadie's lizard had to be green with pink eyes of course.
Finished product.
My little monkey.
Ian was super excited to paint his lizard. He just LOVED it. I think he did a pretty good job.
Ian's final products. Sadie liked wearing her mask but Ian mostly liked banging on stuff with his.
After they finished painting they used the rest of their paint to paint on paper and their paper plates. I am just glad it entertained them for a good while.
No comments:
Post a Comment