I can not believe that Sadie just finished First Grade! She is getting so big. She still loves to read and is getting better at math. After discovering that she had some hearing loss and we got her some hearing aids she has just been blossoming in school. It is amazing what being able to hear does for a girl. She was sad that school was ending but she was ready for summer to be able to go swimming and on vacation. She is already asking when school starts again though.
| First day of school |
| Last day of school |
So I had posted a first day of school and last day of school on Facebook. I accidentally used her Kindergarten picture. I wondered why she looked so much bigger at the end of the year. I think is funny that she is wearing the same shirt though.
These are the gifts she gave to her teacher and the school nurse. I think they turned out cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment