This week we only did one activity again. With the 4th of July and Ian's party on Saturday we ran out of time to do a cooking project but I promised Sadie we would catch up. Sadie loves to paint and I wanted to do a 4th of July project so I figured painting was a good idea. She picked out the bird house at the store and she picked out 4 paint colors. I must say she did a pretty good job picking out colors. They went together pretty good. When she was painting she wanted to make sure she stayed in the lines. It was so cute. She did a really good job painting it and she was very proud of it. She told me that a little bird would really like it.
Painting the steeple of the bird house.
The finished product. It is pretty cute!
This was my project. Some 4th of July fireworks. I think they turned out cute too.
No comments:
Post a Comment