This was the invite that we sent out to everyone. I think it is super cute!
I made him a little dino tail that I found here. I think it turned out really cute. He looked adorable in it. Ian even liked wearing it. Now Sadie wants one too of course but hers has to be pink with purple spikes.
This is the birthday banner that I made with the help of a friend for the cutouts. I loved it!
We found this dinosaur on Amazon. He is so cute. He became the centerpiece of the table.
I made chocolate dino egg nest cupcakes. Yum!
This is the whole table.
We had Carnivore food which was ham and cheese sandwiches and Dino pups (little smokies) and Fruitasaurus punch. It was some really good strawberry lemonade.
We also had some strawberries and pineapple for Herbivore food.
This was Ian's own little cupcake.
This is a video of us singing "Happy Birthday" to Ian.
Here is the series of cupcake eating events. This is before he got the cupcake.
Once he got the cupcake he tested out the frosting. He wasn't too sure about what was going on.
Noah cut it up a little so that he could pick it up better. Once he tasted it...
he was all for it.
This is what was left in the end. There was chocolate everywhere, his hair, nose, clothes, floor, everywhere. He sure loved that cake!
Here are some pictures of him opening his presents. Thank you everyone who got him stuff. He loves it all and so does Sadie. I don't know who loves them more.
His Grandma Craig got him this drum. As you can tell he knew just what to do with it. He is just like his Dad.
This is what happens after you have partied all day and not had a nap. Ian just crashed.
This is a video of what Ian likes to do to his new little dino toy. It shows me the difference between boys and girls. Sadie just wanted to love on the dinosaur and this is what Ian wanted to do to it. It was hilarious.

Oh my gosh! i just love your blog. You have added soooo many new pictures! I love it! Ian is so cute. I love his little tale. That is so creative. I love it!
ReplyDelete