Monday, June 12, 2017

Date!

Noah came into town on Saturday.  It was nice to have him on vacation with us.  On Monday we were able to get away and spend the day on a date.  We decided to go down to Seattle and go to Pike's Place Market and the Waterfront.  We went there on our Honeymoon almost 16 years ago.  We walked all around Pike's place market and looked at all of the shops that it offers.  We then walked down the million stairs to the waterfront.  I love walking along the waterfront.  It is just so pretty.  We went in and out of all the shops down there.  I always forget how many crazy people there are in Seattle.  We then had dinner at Ivars.  That is one of my favorite places.  We threw our fries to the Seagulls which is something you just have to do.  We then headed to a bakery that Noah had researched that was supposed to be really good.  And it was really good!  We took the treats back to my parent's house and enjoyed them there.  It was so nice to spend the day together.





















Mmmm, I love Ivars!




I got a twice baked almond croissant and a lemon blueberry thing.  It was soooo good.



Noah got the croissant and a nutella mousse thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment