Sunday, June 18, 2017

Baptism Weekend

While we were in Washington we were able to go spend the weekend with Noah's sister Wendi.  They recently moved to Eastern Washington and their daughter Madeline was getting baptized this weekend so we headed to their house.  It was a really pretty drive.  I did learn however that I am allergic to Eastern Washington.  I guess we will never live there.  It was so nice to spend the weekend with Noah's family.  It was a really nice baptism.  The trip was too short.  Also on the down side my little niece Alice got really sick on Saturday and ended up in the ER.  She was fine but it made for an interesting time.  When we returned home we went to church with my family and played "Pie Face."  Ian and Carter love that game!  It was also Father's Day and Jason and Charmae were in town to spend time with everyone too.  They also announced that they were expecting!  I can't wait for a new niece or nephew!




Eating with cousins







They played outside pretty much the whole time








Off to church


Jason and Charmae were also there this weekend.  Sadie took a try at painting her nails.


Pie Face





I love the look on Carter's face.  He was ready for it to be his turn.


Gottcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment