Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween

Halloween turned out to be a really nice day.  They had a special Halloween breakfast and then the kids were off to school.  I think they spent most of their day at school having fun.  Noah was able to take a half day that day so we had plenty of time to eat dinner and be ready to go to Trunk or Treat.  Sadie and Ian had so much fun!  And they got a lot of candy.  Afterwards we met up with some of the neighbors and walked around the neighborhood.  It was really nice.  We walked a lot.  The kids had fun together.  I don't think they wanted to go home but we eventually did.  I am pretty sure Sadie and Ian fell right to sleep.  It is so fun that they both are at an age that they really enjoy Halloween.  It is one of my favorite holidays.



Breakfast


Ian my fireman


Sadie my cop.  


They called themselves the "Emergency Kids". 







We had our traditional dinner of spiderweb soup, witch fingers, and mummy dogs.







This is at Trunk or Treat.  This is Kinga from Ian's class at school.  They are best buds.  We went out with them later in the evening too.







I finished the night with some tasty Apple cider. Yum!






Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment