Saturday, October 29, 2016

Halloween Party

It is so fun to do our annual Family Halloween Party.  This year I was really stressed to get it done.  I was out of town for the week before the party and only had 2 days after I got home to finish it.  I think it turned out just fine though.  We had lots of good food and games.  Everyone had fun hanging out and just being together.  And yes there are like a million pictures and a lot of them are of the same thing but I really didn't want to sort through them all to find the best one.  It was too much work so you get to look at them all!
















 













 


















These were the bags for the game winners.  They had some little Halloween trinkets inside.


Guess how many in the jar game.



Ian won one of the jars and Andrew won the other.



We also played Pumpkin golf.











These were the take home favors.





We also had a photo booth.







We also played Charades.  It was fun to watch Noah have to act out "Princess"


The kids also painted pumpkins with stickers and puffy paint.






Ian's Pumpkin


Andrew's Pumpkin


Sam's Pumpkin


Sadie's Pumpkin


Lizzie's Pumpkin



The whole crew.  I think they had fun.  I sure did.

No comments:

Post a Comment