I love the State Fair, and I love that we go every year. The weather was pretty nice this time. It was still pretty warm out, but not as hot as last year. We made all of our normal rounds of activities and then headed home. There was good food and lots of fun. Sorry for the picture overload.
Budweiser horses. They were BIG!
Little Hands on the Farm
We went from there to the Petting Zoo. That is their favorite part I think. They just love those goats.
The big pig was next
And then all the pretty horses.
Then we walked through the Food and Fiber Pavillion. The free food this year was yogurt. It was not so good. I like the ice cream better.
Then it was time for lunch. Nothing like a Fletcher's Corny Dog.
Noah had a Barnyard burger. Bacon, chicken patty, and burger patty.
Butter sculpture in the Craft building.
Then I had to get my favorite, Fried Cookie Dough.
Then we headed to the Can Sculpture display. They had tractors there too.
Next was the Big Tex Barnyard. More cute little animals.
Last was the Carousel. This year they both rode by themselves. They are getting so big! On the way home we stopped at 7-11 and got slurpies. It was nice for a hot day.






























No comments:
Post a Comment