I got to have another girl's weekend and go back to Waco, TX. This time even more friends came! We left early in the morning again and stopped for Kolaches on the way. So yummy! We then went and parked by the Trolley near the Magnolia store. We first went to the Spice Shop. That was a fun place. It had all kids of home decor stuff there. I probably could have stayed there all day. Then we caught the trolley and headed to Magnolia. It was sooo crowded as always. We shopped a little, ate some crepes, and cupcakes, and laughed a lot! We then headed to the suspension bridge again and went to the Harp Design Co. Then we headed home. On the way home we stopped and did some shopping in town. That was fun too. I just love these girl trips and I am so glad that I have such wonderful friends to go with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment