Thanksgiving was really nice. We packed up and headed to Oklahoma City after breakfast. The kids were really good in the car. They always are. I think I lucked out that way. Once we checked into the hotel we changed clothes and headed to the North Pole City store. It is always so pretty in there and it feels so Christmasy. I love it! We actually made it there in time this year for Ian to ride the train. Sadie is too big to ride. She was kind of sad until I told her she could use my phone to take pictures. She was pretty excited about that. After the store we headed back to the hotel to go swimming. The water was warmer than last year but still too chilly for me to want to get in. The kids had fun though. After that we showered and changed and headed to Red Robin for dinner. I just love that place. It was yummy! Then we headed to the hotel to get ready for bed. In the morning we ate breakfast, relaxed, packed up and headed to Memaw's house. It was only us, Memaw and Noah's parents this year. It was quiet but nice. The kids played outside and I talked. It was nice, the food was delicious, and it was nice to just be together. We hung out after dinner for a little bit and then we headed home. There was no torrential rain this year so that was nice. After we got home and the kids were in bed, I went out with one of my friends to go Black Friday shopping. It was so much fun! I got home after midnight. It was a great way to end the day.
North Pole City
Swim time!!
Red Robin. Yum!
Turkey time
We also did a mini "photo shoot". We try to do one every year at Memaws house.






















































No comments:
Post a Comment