Saturday, March 19, 2016

Under the Sea Party!!

The day finally came for Sadie's "Under the Sea" party.  She originally wanted an Ariel party but I told her I was tired of doing princess parties and how about we have a mermaid under the sea party!  She loved that idea, luckily.  And this year I didn't procrastinate doing stuff.  I was actually done on time.  Now if only I could have the kitchen cleaned up before the party too. Next party, I need to take baby steps.  Anyways, this was a fun party to do.  I tried to keep things simple and not too complicated.  Sadie invited a ton of friends to come.  It was a wild and crazy party at our house but I think they all had fun.  Sorry for all the pictures, and I am sure they are not in any order.



Starfish cupcakes





Hanging Jelly fish





Food, food and more food.  It was fun finding the ideas.






Oyster cookies














These were the favors the girls got to take home.


 

We had a few activities for the girls to do.  We had a photo booth, Limbo, Mermaid races, and they made their own little aquariums.





 

 

 






I can't believe she is 10!!






After eating and having cupcakes, we played our games.  The mermaid races were hilarious! They had to crawl on their bellies to the finish line with their legs taped together.  It was funny watching them squirm across the floor.




It was fun to see them in the photo booth







They made their aquariums last.  They each had their own idea of what they wanted.  They turned out pretty cute.






Last we opened presents.  Sadie got a lot of crafty stuff.  That was nice.  She loves to craft.







After everyone went home, Sadie and Ian wanted to do their own poses in the photo booth.




No comments:

Post a Comment