Thursday, March 24, 2016

M is for Monkey Bread

This week was a nice week.  The party was done and I could just relax.  And we finally got to get back to our letter learning.  This week was the letter M.  We did M puzzles, read books, played musical letters, learned about what things are magnetic, studied monkeys and made Monkey bread.  I used this recipe.  They were sooooo good!!  Ian loved making them.  I mixed up the dough the night before.  It rises in the fridge overnight.  So Ian got to help me roll all of the balls.  He loved that.  After they were all baked Ian just couldn't wait to eat them.  I had to stop him from eating too many.  I am pretty sure he had some with breakfast, lunch, and after dinner every day until they were gone.  He loved them.




Rolling all the balls in cinnamon sugar.



Making the caramel sauce.




Mmmm....



Sadie loves it when Ian makes snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment