Friday, March 4, 2016

L is for Lobster

This week was the Letter L.  We made some yummy Lemon muffins.  I found the recipe here.  They were pretty good.  I think they could have been a little more lemony.  Ian kept wanting to taste the lemon.  I told him he wouldn't like it.  Well I was wrong!  He tried it and then said he loved it.  He couldn't stop eating it.  Weird boy.  We also sorted some Letters by shape, learned about Lions, and made a Lobster out of Ian's feet and hands.  He really loved that activity.  He usually hates getting his hands dirty but I guess if it is paint it is ok.  He kept laughing as I painted his hands and feet.  "It tickles Mommy!"  I think the Lobster turned out super cute.  It was a fun week.


Lemon Muffins







"Ooh, it's sour but it is yummy!"







  

Lobster time!!








No comments:

Post a Comment