The Saturday before Easter the Primary had an Easter egg hunt. We had burgers and hot dogs for lunch and the kids played on the toys at the park. It was perfect weather outside. After awhile it was time for the hunt. The little kids got to go first of course, followed by the older kids. I went off with Ian. He was super excited. He ran around and found his eggs pretty quick. Sadie on the other had, I think she was the last kid down the hill and slowly found her eggs. Maybe she is growing out of it. Who knows. Then the kids all sat down and counted their candy to see what they got. It was a really nice day. After the egg hunt we went home and relaxed a little before Noah's family all came over for dinner. Noah's mom had even drove to OKC and brought Mema down too. It was so nice to have everyone together. I lucked out and married into a wonderful family. Sadie and Ian had fun playing with their cousins too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment