For the ward Christmas party they had a nice little dinner and then a little Nativity program. The primary had been practicing for it for a while. Sadie was one of the angels and Ian was a sheep or some other animal. They all did a pretty good job. They sang some songs and acted out the Nativity story. After that Santa came! I knew Ian would sit on his lap but I knew for sure that Sadie would not. Sadie didn't want to at first but after her Dad told her that it wasn't the "real" Santa she decided she could sit on his lap. Silly girl. It was a really nice evening with nice music and a great friends. There was actually a ton of people there. I didn't expect that may since our ward is not that big but I am pretty sure every single person showed up plus friends. It was nice to see the gym so full.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment