Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas Tree

We try to get our Christmas tree the first weekend in December.  Usually we can just run over to Lowes and find a perfect tree.  Not this year!!  We went to Lowes and they had nothing that looked good.  We then headed to Home Depot who also didn't have a single good looking tree.  So we thought we would try the tree place that was by our house.  They had gorgeous trees!  Only one problem they were $200 or more!  Um, no thanks.  So we then decided to try one more store.  We went to a Lowes in a neighboring city.  We went in and the first tree that we picked up was the perfect tree!  We should have started there first I guess.  We got it home and got it set up and I got some lights on it.  On Sunday after church we decorated the tree.  The kids helped a lot this year.  Even Noah helped.  It is always fun to get out the ornaments and put them on the tree.










I also made some cookies that day.  This is what Ian did with the empty bowl.  He licked out the rest of the dough till it was clean.



Ian also sat down and drew the characters from Frozen. I think he did a pretty good job!  He only asked for help when it came time to write their names on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment