Sunday, December 20, 2015

Gingerbread Houses

One of my favorite things to do at Christmas is to make Gingerbread houses.  Now that Sadie and Ian are bigger it is even more fun.  Mostly because they can make their own houses by themselves and they don't need my help.  This was the first year that both Sadie and Ian did their house by themselves.  I was able to focus on my own house.  We also did it on a Sunday afternoon so we had plenty of time to relax and decorate without rushing to go somewhere or do something.  It was nice.  I think their houses turned out great!  Noah of course had to do something a little different.  He always does.


You need lots of candy to make a gingerbread house.



I pre-made all of the houses so that the kids could just decorate them.











My house






Ian's house






Sadie's house







Noah's house.  Can you guess what it is?




No comments:

Post a Comment