Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Day!!

I was so excited for Christmas this year.  We were all home, we were all healthy and we were all together.  That is all that matters.  Sadie and Ian woke up pretty early of course.  They were ready to go.  We let them do their stockings first while breakfast finished cooking.  After that we ate our breakfast of cinnamon rolls and cheese bake.  Then we opened the rest of the presents.  It was such a nice Christmas.  We are so blessed!  I just love seeing the look on Sadie and Ian's faces as they open presents.  It is just so magical.  After presents we just played and relaxed and got ready for the day.  That evening Noah's family came over.  This year Nicholas and Mema were able to join us.  It was so nice.  The food was good and the company was so much better.  I wish Christmas didn't go by so fast.  Luckily it will be here again before we know it!






 





 

Stocking time!









Cinnamon rolls.  This is the same recipe that my Mom made for me as a kid.


 

And the present opening craziness begins!















They played forever with all of their new stuff.



This is all of the cousins that live here.  From Left to Right: Sam, Andrew, Sadie, Ian, and Lizzie.




Kris, MeMa, Grandpa and Grandma






This is the special drink I made.  I thought it looked so pretty.






 



No comments:

Post a Comment